Website Midwest Recruiters LLC
Tool & Die Specialist / Direct Hire / Evart, MI
Tool & Die Specialist Summary:
Excellent opportunity to join a great team as a Tool & Die Specialist for 2nd Shift (3pm – 11pm) and 3rd Shift (11pm – 7am). Journeyman or Equivalent experience will be considered.
Tool & Die Specialist Responsibilities:
- Welds and benches molds to return them to original condition
- Operates standard tool shop equipment: Lathes, grinders, milling machines, etc.
- Checks/repairs pneumatics and hydraulic systems on molds
- Maintains complete and accurate maintenance records and also operates overhead crane.
Tool & Die Specialist (2nd & 3rd Shift) Requirements:
- 5+ years of Injection Mold Tool Room Repair experience
- Pneumatics & Welding experience are needed
- Willingness to work 2nd or 3rd shift
- Journeyman or equivalent experience
Tool & Die Specialist Compensation & Benefits:
Targeted range $28-$30.34/hour.