Website Midwest Recruiters LLC
Las Vegas, NV
Sr. Manufacturing Engineer / Las Vegas, NV / Direct Hire – Mfg. Engineer
Sr. Mfg. Engineer Summary:
Excellent opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer, with 5+ years of experience, looking to solve challenges every day by being in the office and on the floor. The ideal candidate will have a degree in an Engineering related discipline and have a history of successfully implementing continuous improvement projects that yield cost/time savings.
Senior Mfg. Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ years of prior experience as a Manufacturing Engineer
- Prior experience with Control Plans, Work Instructions, and PFMEA (Process Flow Mode Effects Analysis)
- Machine Design experience using Solidworks
- Plant Layout Design experience using AutoCAD
- History of successfully implementing cost/time savings process changes including Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement, Lean, 5S, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering-related discipline
Mfg. Engineer Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation range – $95,000-$100,000 depending on prior experience. Excellent benefits package available.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Other openings at Midwest Recruiters can be found here –> Open Positions
Follow us on LinkedIn LinkedIn – Midwest Recruiters LLC