Website Midwest Recruiters LLC
Manufacturing Engineer / Reed City, MI (Area) / Direct Hire
Manufacturing Engineer Summary:
Excellent opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer looking to solve challenges every day by being in the office and on the floor. The ideal candidate will have a degree in an Engineering related discipline and have a history of successfully implementing continuous improvement projects that yield cost/time savings.
Manufacturing Engineer Requirements:
- 3+ years of prior experience as a Manufacturing Engineer
- Prior experience with Control Plans, Work Instructions, and PFMEA (Process Flow Mode Effects Analysis)
- History of successfully implementing cost/time savings process changes including Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement, Lean, 5S, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering-related discipline
- Plastics experience is a plus!
Manufacturing Engineer Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation range – $70,000-$90,000 depending on prior experience. Excellent benefits package available.