Website Midwest Recruiters LLC
Maintenance Technician/Millwright 2nd Shift – Direct Hire – Hastings, MI
Maintenance Technician/Millwright Summary:
Midwest Recruiters is partnering with a growing organization in Hastings, MI that is hiring an experienced Maintenance Technician/Millwright that is experienced with hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, motor controls, PLCs, automation, welding, rigging, moving equipment, etc.
Maintenance Millwright Requirements:
The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years of experience working as a Maintenance Technician, Industrial Mechanic, Millwright, etc. in a manufacturing setting. In addition, intermediate proficiency in the below:
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics, and Electrical systems
- Welding, pipefitting, rigging, and moving equipment
- PLC Programming/Troubleshooting experience is a plus
- Completed Apprenticeships, Certifications and Continued education
Maintenance Technician/Millwright Compensation and Benefits:
Our client provides an excellent benefit package geared towards attracting/retaining the best employees.
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement
- Compensation is dependent on verifiable education/experience. ($26-$34/hour)