Website Midwest Recruiters LLC
HVAC Mechanic / Ada, MI / Direct Hire
HVAC Mechanic Summary:
We are looking for an experienced HVAC Mechanic to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems, as well as the ability to diagnose and repair problems. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing routine maintenance and repairs on HVAC systems, as well as providing technical support to customers. The HVAC Mechanic must be able to work independently and have excellent communication skills.
HVAC Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Install, maintain, and repair HVAC systems.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose HVAC systems.
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems.
- Understand and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Read and interpret wiring diagrams.
- Perform calculations to determine the size of equipment needed for a job.
- Test electrical components of HVAC systems.
HVAC Mechanic Requirements:
- 5+ years of HVAC Mechanic or related experience is required for this position
- Associates Degree or Technical Training
- Industrial/Manufacturing experience
- Willingness to work on 2nd or 3rd shift
HVAC Mechanic Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation range is $28-$36+/hour and is dependent on experience and education/certifications. Excellent benefits package is available to the hired candidate.
Send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Other openings at Midwest Recruiters can be found here –> Open Positions
Follow us on LinkedIn LinkedIn – Midwest Recruiters LLC