Website Midwest Recruiters LLC
Controls Engineer / Hastings, MI / 1st Shift / Direct Hire
Controls Engineer Summary:
Midwest Recruiters is seeking a Plant-Based Controls Engineer for an immediate vacancy in the Ionia, MI area. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience working with PLCs, Robotics, or other Industrial Automation equipment and/or machinery.
Responsibilities of the Controls Engineer:
- Analyze plant processes, design and implement improvements.
- Troubleshooting issues with hardware and processes.
- Plan preventative maintenance.
- Work with others to detect problems and implement solutions.
- Maintain quality and safety standards are upheld.
- Monitor progress of others and redirect efforts when goals change or are not met.
- Measure effectiveness of execution through defined metrics and disciplined monitoring.
Requirements of the Controls Engineer:
- 5+ years of experience programming, troubleshooting, repairing PLCs, robotics, vision systems and other Industrial Automation equipment or machinery.
- Allen-Bradley and/or Siemens Programmable Logic Controller Experience
- Fanuc/ABB/Motoman/Kuka/etc. robotics experience
- HMI/Vision Systems
- Machine Electrical Repair and Troubleshooting Experience
- Prior Certifications or Degrees pertaining to Electrical, Electricity, Controls, Programmable Logic Controllers, Robotics, Automation, etc. are all preferred, but not required.
Salary and Benefits of the Controls Engineer
$75k-$90k Salary Range – Depending on Experience – Excellent benefits package!
Send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Other openings at Midwest Recruiters can be found here –> Open Positions
Follow us on LinkedIn LinkedIn – Midwest Recruiters LLC
Apply via Indeed: Indeed – Controls Engineer – Hastings, MI