Website Midwest Recruiters LLC
CNC Machinist – Journeyman – Grand Rapids, MI – Direct Hire (2nd and 3rd Shift Openings)
CNC Machinist – Journeyman Summary:
Work/life balance, stability, excellent compensation/benefits, variety of work, and opportunities to grow are just a few of the highlights of the CNC Machinist/Operator that we actively recruiting for. Our ideal candidate would have completed an apprenticeship as a Machinist, and be willing to lead/mentor other apprentices.
CNC Machinist Requirements:
- 5+ years of prior experience set-up, operating, programming Manual & CNC Equipment to close tolerances and inspecting with precision measuring instruments.
- Ability to interpret, read, and edit CNC Programming (G-code, M-code, CAD/CAM)
- Prior experience with Mazak / Mazatrol, is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and apply tolerancing
- Willing and able to work 2nd or 3rd Shift
CNC Machinist/Operator Compensation and Benefits:
Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Pay is dependent on experience.